This first-floor apartment is situated in a popular residential area in the village of Ballybogey, close to local shops and commuter link roads to Coleraine, Ballymoney, Bushmills, and the coastal towns of Portrush and Portstewart. The accommodation in brief comprises communal entrance with stairway, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, separate kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom.
The apartment benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, allocated parking space, shared garden laid in lawn to rear, and a management company is in place. This well-presented apartment will certainly appeal to those seeking a first-time home or an investment opportunity and we recommend an early internal inspection.
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Shared garden laid in lawn to rear
- Tarmac driveway leading to brick paved parking area
- Allocated parking space and space for visitor
- Convenient to Ballymoney, Coleraine, Bushmills & coastal towns of Portrush and Portstewart
- Ideal for first time buyer/investment opportunity
- Management Company in place
- Popular residential area
Communal front door, stairs leading to:
Two cloaks cupboard, telephone point.
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM: 20' 1" X 12' 9" (6.12m X 3.88m)
Telephone and television points. Double doors to:
KITCHEN: 8' 11" X 8' 3" (2.71m X 2.52m)
Shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, contrast worktops, tiled between the units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. 'Hotpoint' stainless steel hob and oven, extractor fan. Space for dishwasher, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 9' 8" (4.25m X 2.94m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 10' 8" (4.00m X 3.26m)
White suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. PVC panelled shower cubicle with chrome mixer shower, extractor fan.
Shared garden in lawn to rear. Tarmac driveway leading to brick paved parking area. Allocated parking space and space for visitor.
(1) On leaving Ballymoney along Portrush Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Ballybogey Road. Proceed to the centre of the village and Swallow Court is located on the left-hand side of the road.
(2) Travelling from Causeway Street, Portrush at the roundabout continue straight onto Bushmills Road/A2. Continue to follow A2. Take right onto Ballybogey Road/B62. Turn right onto Swallow Court.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.