This well presented detached house, located only a short walk to the bustling town centre of Coleraine. Conveniently situated to shops, schools, university, and the coastal towns of Portstewart and Portrush and commuter links. The property (circa 1085 square feet) benefits from a Turnkey finish, Firmus natural gas central heating, uPVC woodgrain double glazed windows, and off-street parking. This well designed, energy efficient home, is sure to appeal to a broad spectrum of buyers. We recommend internal inspection at the earliest opportunity.
- Detached House circa 1085 sq ft
- Facing brick and render exterior finish
- Firmus natural gas central heating
- uPVC woodgrain double glazed windows
- uPVC woodgrain front and rear doors
- Four panel oak interior doors
- Multi fuel stove in living room
- Fully fitted kitchen and utility room
- Hob and oven, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and condenser dryer
- Fitted white sanitary ware
- Tiling to hall, kitchen/dining, bathroom and en-suite, tile full strip behind sinks
- Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Alarm system - wired only
- Two parking spaces to front ( to be tarmaced)
- Gardens sown out
- 1.8 metre high fencing
- Energy efficient home
- NHBC approved
- All purchasers wil be Shareholders in a MANAGEMENT COMPANY formed to maintain communal and open space areas
With laminate floor, woodgrain PVC front door, smaoke alarm.
LIVING ROOM: 13' 4" X 14' 7" (4.05m X 4.45m)
Laminate floor, television point, smoke alarm, inset with wood burning stove and slate hearth.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 16' 8" X 17' 3" (5.08m X 5.25m)
(L Shape max)
High and low level oak effect units with contrasting worktops, 1 1/2 bowl 'Blanco' stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated 'Beko' dishwasher, built in 'Hoover' hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated'Indesit' fridge freezer, tiled floor. Television point, recessed spot lights,understairs storage with tiled floor and light,woodgrain PVC double glazed french door to rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 2" X 5' 6" (1.87m X 1.68m)
Worktop, tiled floor, washing machine, and condenser dryer, high effciency combi boiler, extractor fan.
White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor and extractor fan.
Built in storage, access to roofspace via folding ladder, smoke alarm.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 7" X 12' 1" (4.15m X 3.69m)
With television point.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. pvc panelled mains shower cubicle, wall light, wired for wall mirror, extractor fan and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 9' 9" (3.44m X 2.98m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 4" X 7' 7" (2.54m X 2.32m)
Built in storage cupboard.
White suite, panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, pvc panelled corner quadrant mains shower cubicle, extractor fan and tiled floor.
Garden to rear to be finished in lawn and enclosed by 6 foot timber fence, brick paviour path to front, rear and side. Outside lights, and tap. Two parking spaces to front (parking area to be tarmaced).
Site situated next to The Old Orchard apartments at the start of Portstewart Road, Coleraine
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.