A first/second floor duplex townhouse c. 1160 sq ft. recently constructed to the rear of the stunning new development 'Seamara apartments' at 26 Mark Street Portrush. This superb townhouse benefits from oil fired central heating, triple glazed windows, sea view from the second floor open plan living accommodation. Everything you could possibly need is right on your doorstep with a plethora of shops, quality award winning restaurants, championship golf courses (home of the 2019 British Open) along with Blue Flag beaches only a short stroll away.
Portrush nestles into the North Coast with well-known landmarks such as the Giant's Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Distillery only a short distance away. Coleraine provides further excellent retail and leisure facilities and is approximately five miles away from Portrush.
- First/second floor duplex townhouse c. 1160 sq ft.
- Two first floor bedrooms (master ensuite)
- First floor bathroom with freestanding bath and shower attachment
- Sea views and views of East Strand from second floor living accommodation
- Excellent kitchen and island unit
- Oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer with water/drinks dispenser
- Integrated kitchen appliances with 5 year warranties
- Electric mirrors bathroom & ensuite - sensor lighting ensuite
- Brushed aluminium sockets and light switches in living/kitchen/dining area
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC triple glazed windows
- NHBC 10 year building warranty
- Management Company in place
- Sought after location convenient to shops, restaurants, harbour, beaches and golf courses
Stairs to first floor.
Built-in hotpress. Cloaks cupboard plumbed for automatic washing machine.
BATHROOM: 11' 4" X 6' 8" (3.45m X 2.02m)
White suite comprising freestanding bath and telephone shower attachment. Low flush WC. Floating vanity sink unit with mixer tap. Electric mirror. Recessed spot lights. Heated towel radiator, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 11' 9" (4.71m X 3.58m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 8' 10" X 3' 3" (2.69m X 1.00m)
Ensuite: double base shower cubicle, waterproof wall panels, mains shower fitting with large and small drench shower heads, extractor unit, floating vanity unit, low flush WC. Electric mirror. Automatic recessed spot lights. Towel radiator.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 11' 3" (3.94m X 3.44m)
(Measurement plus bay window).
Open plan living/kitchen/dining 30' 1" X 21' 7" (9.16m X 6.58m)
(Measurement plus bay window)
Living area with sea views and views of East Strand. Vinly click flooring.
Kitchen with grey high and low level units, wired for concealed lighting between units, contrast worktops and matching upstands. Island unit with grey one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps, built-in wine rack and cupboards and matching contrast top. Integrated electric oven and hob, tiled splashback, extractor unit. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer with water/drinks dispenser. Recessed spot lights. Vinyl click flooring.
All purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to maintain communal and open space areas
Travel along Main Street Portrush turn right at bob & berts onto Atlantic Avenue, and first left onto Mark Street Lane where you will find Number 26E located on the right-hand side.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.