Situated within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, beaches, this recently constructed apartment will certainly appeal to those seeking a main home/holiday home in an excellent town centre location. This brand new two bedroom apartment (c. 820 square feet) enjoys views over the green area, stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, The Skerries, East Strand beach, and beyond to the Causeway Coast.
This ground floor apartment with own front door access benefits from a stylish high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom, porcelain tiled floors, bedrooms carpeted, Sun Ray RF Electric Thermal Smart radiators with wireless control, and PVC double glazed windows. 8A is one of only two apartments for sale within the scheme and shall benefit from NHBC 10 year warranty, and a management company will be in place.
- Ground Floor apartment c. 820 square feet
- Stunning sea views and views over Antrim Gardens
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- High gloss kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- NHBC 10 year builders warranty
- Grey porcelain tiles in entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen
- Bedrooms carpeted
- Storage cupboard/broom cupboard outside bathroom
- Bathroom three-quarter tiled
- Sun Ray RF Electric Thermal Smart radiators with wireless control
- Bathroom with under floor heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Composite front door- own door access
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, beaches etc.
Grey porcelain tiled floor.
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen 21' 8" X 19' 0" (6.60m X 5.80m)
Living Area with bay window. Sea views and views over the green.
Kitchen with high gloss high and low level units, integrated appliances.
Grey porcelaine tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 9' 10" (3.80m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 8' 10" (3.90m X 2.70m)
BATHROOM: 8' 2" X 6' 7" (2.50m X 2.00m)
With under floor heating.
Storage/broom cupboard outside bathroom.
All purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to maintain communal and open space areas
Travel along Kerr Street and continue up Harbour Hill onto Main Street, turn left onto Causeway View where you will find Number 8 Causeway View located on the corner.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.