'Bushmills' 1636 sq ft approx. Detached House Brick Finish
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Study, Kitchen/Dining, Family Area, Utility Room, Separate wc. First Floor: Four Bedrooms (One with En-suite) and Bathroom.
Situated on the North Coast, Portrush is one of the most desirable residential and holiday areas in Northern Ireland. This beautiful seaside town has many exceptional attractions to offer: championship golf courses, two magnificent strand beaches, scenic coastal walks and a harbour area well renowned for its variety of fine cuisine and friendly atmosphere.
Within a short distance are well known landmarks such as the Giant's Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, Dunluce Castle and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. Coleraine is just five miles away from Royal Park Lane and offers an excellent pedestrian retail centre along with leisure facilities at the Jet Centre and theatre entertainment at the Riverside Theatre. For those wishing to commute, Portrush is served by NI Railways to Belfast and Londonderry.
Royal Park Lane is an exclusive new development of 16 Georgian style homes by award winning developers, Porter & Co. The quality of build and high specification detailing are best appreciated first hand. As Royal Park Lane is in the process of being carefully constructed, you can view similar houses in other award winning Porter & Co developments in Lisburn and Hillsborough.
Bill Porter knows his houses - he takes their success personally. He designs them, builds them and spends hour after hour on site getting them right. After 30 years in the trade, he still makes it his business to personally check and double check every stage. This attention to detail and obsession for perfection has time and time again positioned his homes outside of the normal market pressures, with careful home buyers seeing the value in his Georgian stylings and generous, community-friendly sites.oNormal>Featuring additions like solid floors on every level, traditional-styled sash windows, rumbled bricks and a range of period detailing to choose from, a house by Bill Porter is a home that will always be desirable.
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows in PVC frames
- Thermal front and rear doors
- Four panelled interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Internal walls painted in 'crumpled linen' and ceilings in white emulsion
- 2.7m (9'0") ground floor ceiling height
- Solid floors to ground and first floors
- Generous electric specification with mains linked smoke alarms
- Main bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom fitted with classic white sanitary ware -
- (Please note no shower doors or bathroom screens will be supplied or fitted)
- Fireplace PC Allowance £1,000 to be chosen from builders supplier
- PC Sum of £8,000 for Kitchen and Utility
- Single garage included in purchase price
- Tarmac driveway
- Natural slate roof
- Aluminium seamless rainwater guttering
- Gardens top soiled and sown out (timing depends on season)
- Brick paved paths and patio
- Railings to allocated areas
- Georgian style street lighting
- NHBC 10 year warranty
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 11' 7" (4.80m X 3.53m)
STUDY : 12' 2" X 9' 10" (3.71m X 3.00m)
KITCHEN/DINING: 14' 6" X 12' 6" (4.42m X 3.81m)
FAMILY AREA: 12' 1" X 8' 10" (3.68m X 2.69m)
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 6" X 5' 11" (2.29m X 1.80m)
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 11' 2" (3.61m X 3.40m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 7' 10" X 4' 3" (2.39m X 1.30m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" X 9' 10" (4.24m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 10" X 8' 10" (3.61m X 2.69m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 7" X 9' 10" (3.23m X 3.00m)
BATHROOM: 10' 6" X 8' 10" (3.20m X 2.69m)
Travelling from Metropole Roundabout turn onto Crocknamack Road, turn first right onto Hopefield Avenue, continue along turning left onto Rathmore Drive and then immediate right onto Hopefield Road. Royal Park Lane will be situated on the left hand side of the road.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.