Royal Park Lane is an exclusive development by renowned builders 'Porter & Co' comprising sixteen detached and semi detached homes. Site 3 will be the 'Rathmore' house type, it has been plastered internally and at first fix plumbing stage. This superb home shall offer 1975 sq ft of well-proportioned accommodation, including three receptions and four bedrooms and also comes with a one and a half size detached garage.
Like any 'Porter Home' the build quality, attention to detail and finish will be second to none. Situated in the highly regarded Hopefield Road area convenient to local amenities including championship golf courses, beaches, restaurants, shops, schools, transport links and superbly placed to all the popular tourist attractions the beautiful North Coast has to offer.
Accommodation comprises in brief:
Reception Hall; Cloakroom with w.c., Lounge; Family Room; Kitchen open plan to Dining Room; open to Sun Room; Utility Room.
First Floor; Master bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room, 3 further bedrooms; Bathroom.
- Site 3 - 'Rathmore' 1975 sq ft - One and a half size detached garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Under floor heating to the ground floor
- Double glazed windows in PVC frames
- Thermal front and rear doors
- Four panelled interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Internal walls painted in 'crumpled linen' and ceilings in white emulsion
- 2.7m (9'0") ground floor ceiling height
- Solid floors to ground and first floors
- Generous electric specification with mains linked smoke alarms
- Plastered internally, first fix plumbing stage
- Main bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom fitted with classic white sanitary ware -
- (Please note no shower doors or bathroom screens will be supplied or fitted)
- Fireplace PC Allowance £1,000 to be chosen from builders supplier
- PC Sum of £8,000 for kitchen and utility - to be chosen from builders supplier
- Tarmac driveway
- Natural slate roof
- Aluminium seamless rainwater guttering
- Gardens top soiled and sown out (timing depends on season)
- Brick paved paths and patio
- Railings to allocated areas
- Georgian style street lighting
- NHBC 10 year warranty
Travelling from Metropole Roundabout turn onto Crocknamack Road, turn first right onto Hopefield Avenue, continue along turning left onto Rathmore Drive and then immediate right onto Hopefield Road. Royal Park Lane will be situated on the left hand side of the road.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.